Call for free your friends with smartphones. Invite them in VMobile, share your numbers and accounts and get in touch with people you want to talk to.
All you need is a Wi-Fi or 3G Internet connection and friends who got VMobile Talk too!
You just have to:
- Install the app;
- Register for free;
- Invite friends;
- Call for free your friends in VMobile network.
Release date: 5 April 2013
- Call Hold - resume button in call screen menu;
- VoIP call automatically holds and resumes on GSM call.
Release date: 8 February 2013
- Support for AMR and GSM codec if they are available - look at Settings > Audio;
- Switching to another app while on call;
- Installing VMobile Softphone and VMobile Talk at same device;
- Note: After upgrade, disable or delete the old version of VMobile Talk app;
- Note: Don't forget to configure ringtones in Sound profiles.
Release date: 7 December 2012
- Bluetooth and headset support;
- Ability to adjust 3G network order;
- Reduced battery consumption while idle;
- Call duration visible on screen.
Release date: 12 November 2012
- Bluetooth headset support;
- Connectivity via WiFi has precedence over BES;
- Fixed voice delay on the first call.
Release date: 1 September 2012
- Password is displayed as hidden, but visible while typing;
- SIP Display Name is shown on incoming call, if the number is not found in contacts;
- WAP2 connection is used when available and carrier's APN is not configured.
Release date: 7 July 2012
- Integration with BlackBerry call history – incoming & outgoing calls will be visible through the device call history;
- Missed VMobile calls indicator – visible on the BlackBerry home screen. Available only when the application is active;
- Integration with BB Sound profiles – choose the ringtone you like from the sound profiles;
- Improved DTMF user experience – no ALT pressing is required to type digits;
- Added one more prefix - Outer prefix, when configured, it is added to all numbers, regardless of length.
Release date: 11 June 2012
- Disabled sound profile integration in order to reduce voice delay;
- Incoming call is signaled with default ringtone and vibration;
- Change ringtone file in .wav, pcm-ulaw, 8kHz, mono.
Release date: 05 June 2012
- DTMF digits via RFC2833 – telephony-event;
- Specific error messages for network and SIP registry problems;
- "connectionUID=" added to deliver secured APN connection;
- Fixed wrong "via header" when remote contact uses transport TCP
- Default ports: SIP 5060, RTP 21000. Occasional ports will be used if default ports cannot be opened;
Release date: 19 May 2012
- Enlarged lengths in filling fields – from 32 to 64 symbols
- Speaker > Phone switches are enabled via standard button & space button;
- APN reminder when 3G connection is on;
- Improved error messages - not registered, invalid account;
Release date: 28 April 2012
- VMobile Contacts are incorporated in BlackBerry Contacts;
- Fixed bug at SDP parsing after PCMA introduction;
- Native BlackBerry interface, removed Save and OK buttons. Dialog Save/Discard/Escape starts with Escape button;
- BlackBerry Curve 8900;
- BlackBerry Curve 9300;
- BlackBerry Curve 9320;
- BlackBerry Curve 9360;
- BlackBerry Bold 9700;
- BlackBerry Bold 9780;
- BlackBerry Bold 9790;
- BlackBerry Bold 9930;
- BlackBerry Torch 9800;
- BlackBerry p9981 Porsche Design.
- Compatibility with any SIP/VoIP server - SIP RFC 3261;
- Secured calls, impossible to be tapped – VPN friendly application;
- Industry standard Voice quality via WiFi & 3G connection - PCMU/8000 audio codec support;
- Integration with native Blackberry contact list - make a call dialing directly from your BlackBerry device contact list;
- Option to choose from different phone numbers of a single contact - home, office, cell, etc.;
- DTMF - touchtone for sending digits & letters;
- Control over:
- user name,
- domain name,
- outbound proxy address;
- External line phone number prefix – automatically adds some leading codes to called numbers;
- Call history for conversations made with the VMobile app – 30 answered, 30 dialed, 30 missing calls;
- Redial directly from the call history list;
- Option to delete specific entry or all history;
- Volume control with the standard/integrated BlackBerry buttons we all are used to;
- Easy enable/disable background process with single click;
- Indicators about:
- WiFi status,
- WiFi profile name,
- SIP registration status;
- One time fee, all updates are included;
- Built-in PayPal payment option.
Note: VMobile BB Softphone app is compatible with BlackBerry OS 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0. You can get your BlackBerry OS via Options > About.
Doesn’t register with my SIP account
- Please check carefully your account credentials as user name and passwords.
- Ask your SIP vendor for its proxy and domain name.
- Check the communication port. It should be 5060
3G calls doesn’t work
You have to configure APN settings as specified by your mobile network provider. Options / Device / Advanced System Settings / TCP IP
Successfully registered but can`t have a call
You`ll need some debugging. Hit the menu button on your BlackBerry and enable SIP log. Try again and send us the log file at Device > Home > User > vmobile.txt